Toronto Wedding Bands are a dime a dozen. There are literally hundreds of wedding bands, wedding DJ's and entertainment agencies in Toronto. Finding the right one can seem like a daunting task to say the least.
How do you know what to ask the bandleader or booking agent when trying to choose a Toronto Band for your Wedding?
Here's a simple top 10 checklist we have provided to help make this easier for you:
1) How long has your band been playing for?
2) Roughly how many weddings do you play in a year?
3) What are your musicians level of experience and/or music schooling?
4) What does your repertoire list look like? (Look for a diverse list with minimum 40-50 songs)
5) Do you take song requests? (They should at least take 1 or 2 for special dances)
6) Do you charge for overtime? (Most bands do)
7) What happens if one of your band members get sick on the wedding day? (Should have a sub)
8) Can we see you play live at another wedding or public show?
9) Do you provide Audio/Visual equipment for the band and/or guests?
10) What do you do musically on your band breaks? (Background music provided?)
Looking for a Toronto Wedding Band?
Click the link for more information about our Toronto Wedding Bands.